Code of Ethics
The following Code of Ethics is intended for MCM staff, board members, students and volunteers, as regards their relationships with one another and those using MCM services/programs.
- I will respect all the people in the above categories as well as all members of the MCM community; I will protect their dignity and reputation.
- I will not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, age, sex, ethnic origin or sexual orientation and I will endeavour to prevent and eliminate all forms of discrimination.
- I will respect the Code of Ethics and all MCM policies, procedures and guidelines.
- I will follow through on my commitments to MCM and fulfil my duties to the best of my ability.
- I will notify the MCM Director as soon as I notice that I cannot fulfil my duties.
- I will demonstrate solidarity with MCM and represent the organization in a professional manner.
- I will not divulge information of a confidential nature to which I have access in the course of my duties.
- I will discuss with the MCM Director staff any research, or term paper, or public presentation I plan to do that makes reference to MCM.
- In case of conflict with the Code of Ethics or MCM rules and regulations, I will resolve the conflict before continuing my involvement with MCM.